Wednesday 29 January 2014

Update log 29-01-14

So, I almost finished up the new storyline I've been working on.

I need to make a quick extra thing where there is a purpose of choosing one side over the other.

In any case, I worked for a few hours, and I'm content with what I've done for the day!

Content:

  • 2 Parts to the questline
  • Various fixes on stuff in the questline, which I made yesterday.

I've had responses from you guys, and I hope we'll be getting some screenshots!

If you do not know about the screenshots, read the end of the post I posted yesterday!

As always, thanks a lot for your support, we are working tirelessly to bring you a huge new update!

Crouler

2 comments:

  1. THanks. I'll try and make my screenshot later on., but I made update post on honfire and unofficial linemarvel forums. Keep up the great work, guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm Back :3
    I'll come up with some nice screenshots but it will be a while.... I need to start the game again for those XD

    I look forward to the next update it realy sounds awesome >:3

    ReplyDelete