Thursday 9 January 2014

Streaming Details!

Greetings folks, Naki here. Taking a hint from Muggs, I am putting my livestream on a schedule.  So this SUNDAY-1-12-14. At about 3:00pm Central,(USA) time. I will be livestreaming a map making. As the Mugs, said: My choice in music is different.  Also be sure to ignore the fact that I usually search it all in youtube. You will likely hear the same songs every now and again. You can just turn the volume down.

Also during the stream I encourage you to talk. Feel free to AMA.

Further details: I will be working on the castle gardens. The whole thing is a segmented deal, so I will be making maps that are not connected. Muggins or Crouler will do that in post. This way they can use what they want, and use the other stuff later.  My stream will last anywhere from one hour to three. Possibly up until my D&D session starts at 7:00pm.

-Naki

PS: Look out for cocknboob landmarks.


---
Update
---

Sorry about not streaming, I have come down with the flu. I really did not feel up to it, and slept all day instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment