Tuesday 7 January 2014

Just An Idea

Right you lemons,the player castle is coming along well(would be better if Crouler didn't randomly want to add rooms) and should take much longer before I can get started on the other half of the list.So far I have the ground floor set up and hope to get the 1st floor done soon.I'm not sure if there'll be a 2nd floor since all the rooms a pretty big as it is.

On a side not;
I watched some of Naki's livestream an thought I might give it a go in case anyone wanted to see what I'm working on.I plan to stream on Friday( 10th,Jan,2014) at 18:00 GMT+0 for an hour.If people like it then I'll keep doing it,otherwise it'll stop there.In case some of you arent sure what time that'll be where you are,Crouler has provided the World Clock. Just keep an eye on Dublin in the list,when it turns 18:00 that's when I'll start.Apologies in advance for my taste in music.I'll have Crouler add my channel to the Live Streaming section of the blog
===========================================================
EDIT: My channel should now be in the Live Stream section of the blog

Yours,
Mugginns A'Gogo,
Keeper of the Brass Monkey,
Banana Whisperer Extraordinaire,
Watcher of Chickens,
Slayer of The Terror,
Usurper of the Throne,
Lord Admiral,
Master of Ceremonies,
Inventor of Original Sin,
HomNomNom Veteran,
Code Map Monkey,
Got Your Nose,
Protector of the Sacred Gnome,
Coffee Nut,
In Too Deep,
MIA
Traveler of Arcane Lands
Illegitimate Child of Scrooge McDuck
Not All There
~M~

1 comment:

  1. Great to hear! I am always amazed at the progress that you guys make, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete