Friday 17 January 2014

Castle Report

Okay,so the second version of the castle is coming along nicely,despite random changes and distractions.The Kitchen,Guards Room and Inner Bathing Room are done,3 rooms need some detail and 3 other rooms need assignment.When that's done I can get started on the next floor(it's a big job),and then possibly another floor after that,and then I have to build a town after that(a very big job).

On a side note;
I'm gonna do a live stream on 01/February/2014 at 18:00 GMT+0 for an hour if anyone's interested.You can find my channel in the Live Streaming section of the blog.
Odds Are

Yours,
Mugginns A'Gogo,
Keeper of the Brass Monkey,
Banana Whisperer Extraordinaire,
Watcher of Chickens,
Slayer of The Terror,
Usurper of the Throne,
Lord Admiral,
Master of Ceremonies,
Inventor of Original Sin,
HomNomNom Veteran,
Code Map Monkey,
Got Your Nose,
Protector of the Sacred Gnome,
Coffee Nut,
In Too Deep,
MIA,
Traveler of Arcane Lands,
Illegitimate Child of Scrooge McDuck,
Not All There,
Minister of Sinister,
Rude Dude,
~M~

7 comments:

  1. Thank you Very much for your constant work and dedication, I belive me and all the players appreciate such efforts and the time you all spend in developing the game for free. My best wishes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As much as I'd like to,I can't take all the credit,I only joined the team in the last month or two.Thanks for the praise,I'm just happy no one has complained about my maps.

      Delete
    2. And still you guys are doing a great job :D

      Delete
    3. Thirded!!!

      Delete
  2. Hey guys, I'm putting a message about the stream on the hongfire thread, and bumped it twice Getting your message to those that don't come to the blog as often.

    ReplyDelete