Sunday 26 January 2014

Update log 26-01-14

So, I finished a small questline in Fuar. The one with the naked lady.
The sex scenes took forever to make, which is why this relatively short quest ended up
taking a lot of time and effort to create.

In any case, I will no go on to make some other, non-sexinvolved questlines.
I think they'll have no sex at least. I'm planning on filling up Fuar with a variety of small quests, making it a much more vibrant city!

Updates:

  • 2 New parts in the quest mentioned
  • New sex scene.
  • Edited sex scene to accommodate the story so it could be done multiple times.
Now I shall go back to my little Game making cave and isolate myself from society to create even more content for Fuar! 

I hope you guys are looking forward to the next update! I'm really looking forward to releasing it!
As always, thanks for your support!

Crouler

1 comment:

  1. sounds like it's going to be a pretty major update especially with the hints we've been getting about the castle. Really looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete