Friday 24 January 2014

Addendum to my last post.

Greetings, once again I have news regarding my condition. The 29th, on January, I will be having a simple out-patient surgery done. They will be repairing the torn labrum of my left shoulder. The recovery time for this process is 3-6 months. Since this processes is on my left not my right, I should be able to continue to make maps. However, for the first three weeks I will be on down time.  So after Friday, or for  those reading after midnight Today. I will be slow going on making maps.

I have already spoken to Crouler, and we have agreed that I should take a break.(huehuehue) Though when I return we will be discussing a sidequest, that I have been working on since I began making maps. You may have been noticing a girl with purple hair, in a area inaccessible to you in earlier revisions. I believe Crouler has taken them out now. Those girls do something, and will get you something. They are also an easter egg  of a common character I have for games. So please be patient.

To summarize for the TL:DR people: Shit is hurt, gettin it fixed, more stuff in game.

See you all after the surgery, with a drugged up update.

-Naki

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the surgery, hope it all goes smoothly.

    ReplyDelete