Tuesday 28 January 2014

Update log 28-01-14

So, onward we go. Cranked out some hours of work today, once more lol.
I'm doing some mechanics to make the transactions with the NPC's go smoothly and without any bugs, and while it is fairly simple, it takes a bit of time making one for each choice.

I did however manage to further add to the questline!

Content:

  • 3 New parts to the questline I'm currently working on. 
While it may not sound like much, I hope it turns out to be less tedious than I think it will to play it lol.

Not much else to say today! Work is still progressing smoothly, and I aim to keep it that way so we can get something to show you guys!

Also, allow me to propose something to you guys!


Screenshot time! (We need screenshots!)

We need some screenshots that show the world of Alone! 
The beautiful, the dark and creepy, the epic! If you want to take some screenshots of your favorite parts of the game, feel free to upload them on the internet somewhere, and post a link below! I'll be adding some pictures of the game, AKA your screenshots, so people visiting the blog can see what the game is all about!

I won't force anyone to do this, but it would help out quite a lot! So please consider contributing with your screenshots!

Crouler

No comments:

Post a Comment