Tuesday 21 January 2014

Update log - 21-01-14

So, I've finished a lot of writing today, and thought I'd give you guys a run down on what I'm doing, like back in the good old days when I kept you guys up to date lol.

Content:

  • Finished up some spriting, made a (semi-)custom sprite for a naked woman outside Fuar Inn.
  • Finished up normal dialogue for said womans wife.
  • Finished sex scene with said womans wife.
This will be a quest that is quite silly. Normally, a small quest like this is easy to make with little effort, only taking a limited amount of time to make, but a good sex scene easily takes me 1 hour to make, and there will be a few here, so it will take a bit to completely finish it up.

Anyway, that's it for today!

Thanks for always checking up on the blog, it really helps out a lot!
Your support is what keeps this game going, so thank you so much for everything!

Crouler

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for all your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=535474#post535474

    I also updated this thread too.

    ReplyDelete