Tuesday 14 January 2014

It's Quiet...

...too quiet....

So,I'm not sure I'll continue to stream map making since there was only 41 viewer minutes for an hour video.I guess my work just isn't that interesting.
Just a small update,didn't get much more done since the stream,got caught up with painting and such.I'll be putting in a good few hours tomorrow though,that ought to make up for my fun time.
That is all.

Yours,
Mugginns A'Gogo,
Keeper of the Brass Monkey,
Banana Whisperer Extraordinaire,
Watcher of Chickens,
Slayer of The Terror,
Usurper of the Throne,
Lord Admiral,
Master of Ceremonies,
Inventor of Original Sin,
HomNomNom Veteran,
Code Map Monkey,
Got Your Nose,
Protector of the Sacred Gnome,
Coffee Nut,
In Too Deep,
MIA,
Traveler of Arcane Lands,
Illegitimate Child of Scrooge McDuck,
Not All There,
Minister of Sinister, 
~M~

4 comments:

  1. Stream anyway man. The more you do the more people might go and watch. I stream for the heck of letting people see and comment on my work later. If they need to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry dude I just missed it. had some problem that day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Timing is an issue. I never seem to catch your streams when they are live.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I suppose I gave up a bit too easily on the streaming,I'll keep at it a while more so.While I know that not everyone can see the stream live where they live the vid does get uploaded to be watched after(not sure if it counts towards viewer minutes,and if it doesn't then it would explain a lot).
    At any rate I'll get work done today and plan my next stream.

    ReplyDelete