Monday 27 January 2014

27-01-14 update log (part 2)

Made some more of the questline I've been working on.
A lot of outcomes in this one, so there is a lot of quests for me to make in this one quest, as different choices leads to different things happening. Anyway, I'm close to done with this, and I'm pretty happy about it so far!

Content:
  • 2 New parts to the questline I'm currently working on. (14 parts in all, seeing as each choice makes a new outcome happen, but the player will only see 2 in one playthrough lol) 
That's pretty much it for now. A lot of work is going in to this quest, even though It was meant to be a short little thing. Once I'm done with this I will be doing a new quest, of course, and I will work towards filling up Fuar. Once I've filled Fuar I will work on the new areas to the capital, and after a while, the castle should be done, and I'll split my time between the capital and the player's castle!

Thanks for your patience, even though we have not had any actual game releases for a while, and won't have for some time yet, you guys are still here showing your support! 

I can only tell you that I'm really happy with the support, and hopefully, with the next release, I'll be able to pay you back with a huge release, adding tons of new area's and tons of new quests!

Crouler

2 comments:

  1. Game is getting better and better.
    Can't wait to play deus ex machima in a full mansion style aphoteosis

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx for update log

    ReplyDelete