Monday 27 January 2014

Update log 27-01-14

Right, so this was mostly done yesterday, as it has just turned to the 27th lol.

Anyway, I added a new questline, I will be working on it some more.

Content:

  • Added 3 stages to a new questline. (A stupid bandit doing stupid work, and allowing you to help her. Nothing criminal though, lol.)
  • Added new items (bones) for the questline
  • Edited Cobolds to drop bones.
So far bones only work for the questline as a "gather and get a reward" but I'm planning on making it usable for other things in the game.

Worked a couple of hours today, and got a decent amount of work done, as there was no need for any sex scenes. That sped up the process a lot lol.

Anyway, that's it for now. I might add an update, should I make some more once I wake up tomorrow!

Crouler

1 comment: