Sunday 21 July 2013

21-07-13 - Sorry, nothing done yet.

I came to realize the summoning system error, and how the "fix" didn't fix it.

I have not yet thought out a good system to hinder this. Thing is, it "should" work the way it is.

I won't go into details on a technical level, but it's just weird, since it "works" without working...
Need to figure out why...

Anyway, I have not done anything with the game, since I'm trying to fix summoning.
I hope to make a breakthrough tomorrow, and then get on with the game itself, since I think I've had a good breather now, and I'm ready to begin again.




Also, thanks for all the votes! I noticed that the main quest votes have been piling up yesterday and today, so I'll wait and see when the voting period is over for what way to take after the next update!

As always, thanks for your support! It's heartwarming to see how many play the game, and really motivates me!
Until next time, take care, and please follow the blog for more updates!

Crouler

No comments:

Post a Comment