Friday 5 July 2013

05-07-13 - Back to business!

I'm back from vacation and ready to work on the game!

I've been working on the game in my free-time today, and did a nice amount of work.

Content:

  • 3 new parts of the meaty goodness questline.
  • A few updates to the questlog.
It does not seem like much, but the questline is hard to do. I'm working several hours a day to make it good, so I hope you guys will continue to follow and play the game!

As always, your interest is keeping this game going, so do continue to look and play the game!
Write comments if there's ANYTHING at all, I love reading your feedback or complaints. Truly!

Crouler

2 comments:

  1. Such a nice game, I finished the demo today and was really awesome. Usually I don't make much sidequest's, but I've take a liking to these quests, especially the Mayor's daughters haha
    Sadly I couldn't figure out where is the orc in the quest of Pia (I think it's her name), the one in the barracks where you have to pick the documents.
    Arena was pretty good too, i'm looking forward for some champions and such.
    It's really a good game.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it. We'll keep updating, adding new stuff as much as possible.

      Delete