Saturday 6 July 2013

06-07-13 - Them quests be going smooth

Work has been done. Not 10 hours, but more like 2 - 3.
I still run into a few new additions every day which takes longer, since new additions to the game means new sprites, tiles, maps, - meaning more triggers and switches, which all takes time. However, I expect there to be a faster pace soon, since all the new content for the meaty goodness questline is soon to be in place.

Anyway, todays new -

- Content:
  • 4 new parts to the meaty goodness questline.
  • Made several new sprites for the game
  • Prepared for a new scene. Depending on your choices you may cause bad things to happen...
That is pretty much it for today. Tomorrow I will not be able to make much, since I'll be going tomorrow morning and getting home sometime tomorrow afternoon.

As always, your support is amazing! As I wrote about me starting on work on the game again after my vacation, the numbers coming to the blog tripled! You guys are awesome and I will do everything I can to make you guys enjoy the game!

Crouler

No comments:

Post a Comment