Monday 8 July 2013

08-07-13 - A good day's work

Thanks to the size of the new quest line I did a bit less than normal, since I've made 20 unique sprites in game, as well as a few other minor additions to the game. Therefor the questline progression does not seem to match the hours of work I put into it.

Anyway, new stuff!

Content:

  • 5 new parts to the meaty questline
  • 20 (or something, can't be arsed to count) sprites.
Bug fixes:
  • Fixed the walls in the players new shop, so you can no longer walk through them.
Thanks for continuing to support this game guys! Every visit to the blog is appreciated!
If I can I will try to finish the meaty quest tomorrow, though I promise nothing.
Depends how well things go. 

As always, you guys rock! Keep an eye out, and I appreciate every single one of you, and you are more than welcome to contact me with anything!

Crouler

5 comments:

  1. Will see if there are any bugs to report.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I am fairly certain that most bugs are fixed in the current version, but in the next version there is bound to be some more lol

      Delete
  2. So thats why I couldn't find the orc in Pia's quest, good to know I wasn't blind.
    I have a quest pretty off-topic but, the Mayor's CGs they were from where? what visual novel?
    Sorry to disturb, and my english it's bad so bear with me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mayor's Daughters - (同人CG集) [はいぱーどろっぷきっく] 中出ししたらアヘ顔で奴隷になる世界

      Mayor - (同人CG集) [charm point] まちゅあ 淫乱巨乳人妻さなえ

      Delete