Saturday 13 July 2013

13-07-13

only got 2 hours of work done today. Did the last real quest part of meaty done. The rest is sort of a finisher, as well as a few consequences that needs doing. Then I'll need to test the new content for bugs and that's pretty much it.

Content:

  • 1(3) part(s) of the meaty questline.
As mentioned above, I've not been able to spend a large amount of hours today, so the update log will match the work I'm afraid. However, we are nearing an end. Only the last few things needs doing, and then it is done. I might actually expand upon this questline later, since it's really cool to work with, and has a lot more potential!

Anyway, as always, thank you for your support. I'm very happy to have so many following my game. It makes me think I really wanna do this, in spite of my logic telling me to do stuff like education and other less important stuff!

I'll keep working hard for you guys, and I'll enjoy doing so!

Crouler

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    just want to say thank you for this great project!
    I´m visiting your blog 2,3 days a week and always get a big smile on my face while reading the next update.
    The way you keep this blog alive is awesome.
    Many others post an update once a week or every 2 months, so big thumps up for your work.

    Br ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks man! And know, it's comments like this that makes it all worth while!

    ReplyDelete