Friday 12 July 2013

12-07-13 - Today's day... Thing...

I've done some more work to the game. Things are starting to look release worthy, however I have yet to test some of the new mechanisms. I'm still a few quests from finishing up the meaty questline completely, but I'm close.

Content:

  • 3 new parts to the meaty questline.
  • Got up a new income system. Will need some testing. If it works, both farm and butcher will have a regular income.

Thanks for following my game. I know this update is dragging out, (as always) but I'm working as fast as I can. I'll do my best, knowing you guys are watching for the next update! Thanks guys!

Crouler

2 comments:

  1. If u don't mind me asking, In the bar of Content, what kind of quest is "the wives"? and meat quest is gonna be that long? that's impressive.
    Good job, can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure the meat quest will be that long really. There's just a lot of work due to choices affecting the story etc.

      The Wives will be a story where you can have an affair with the wives, behind the other's back. Pick one, pick both. Reveal it to the other one, these sort of things for those with a netorare fetish.

      Delete