Tuesday 9 July 2013

09-07-13 - Nearing an end to meaty

I think I'm done for today. I might work a bit more later tonight, but I can't promise anything. Unfortunately I failed to finish off the meaty questline, but I am nearing the end. Unless something happens it should be within the next few days.

Having spent 5 hours on the game today I am quitting now, as to not burn myself out.
I did a play-through of all the new content, and there is a good deal. Some grinding, yes, but also choices, a weird story, and map expansions, so I'm pretty satisfied. That, and I managed to eliminate a lot of bugs before you guys played it!

Anyway, here's what I did today

Done:

  • Bug testing
Content:
  • 3 new parts to the meaty questline. (Tomorrow I'm adding pr0n! Be happy :D)
Bug fixes:
  • Failed to write them down, but fixed a few things in the shop


I'm working on finding a way to make an in game income, and I think I'm close. This will make both the farm and the new store into an income making facility.

As always, thanks for your continued support! Looking at the stats helps a lot, knowing I'm not writing to myself here!
Please keep supporting my game, and I will in return keep making the game for you guys! Thank you!

Crouler

No comments:

Post a Comment