Wednesday 10 July 2013

10-07-13 - Ok, I'll stop saying maybe...

As you may notice below, I did not finish the questline today... Fuck...
Anyway, I'm done with saying "maybe tomorrow" since it would seem it causes me to fuck up...
Anyway, I did do a lot of stuff today though! Spent a good amount of hours working on the game, and here's what I have to show for it!

Content:

  • 3 new parts to the meaty questline!
  • New sex scene. (Will expand on a concept that will be used a lot later in the game)
  • New cave system has been filled and become accessible.
  • New beach area now accessible.
Tomorrow I most likely won't do much, since a friend is coming in the afternoon. I'll make sure to work on the game before he comes though.

That is pretty much it for today! As always, your support rocks guys! Without it I'd stop this game in a heartbeat xD

Keep tuned for more updates on the game, it really helps me out...


Crouler

4 comments:

  1. are you going to upload the new version this weekend?
    would be great .

    anyway thank you for such a great game hope you stay tuned to it i would grieve if this one died..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure. I kinda hoped to already have it released, but that didn't work out as planned lol. I'm working as fast as I can to make the new stuff look good, and that is what makes this version harder to make, since there are several new areas.

      Delete
    2. i see cant say i have expirience about coding and such but please keep up the good work

      i´m already playing since beginning and am glad that youre still working on

      let me say thank you for everyone

      Delete
    3. Thank you :) It means a lot hearing this. I'll keep on working on the game for as long as it is either unfinished, or as long as people still wants to play it!

      Delete