Sunday 14 July 2013

14-07-13 - Imma done whit da meaties :D

I finished up the meaty quest, however, I'll likely add more, since it's been awesome to work with, and has potential for more. I'll also add some less story important stuff too. I changed Sichil's sprite. I loved the old one, but I want her to be a sex option.

Anyway, this also means that we're close to the next update.

I need to do a few things before I can release it though, I'm sorry. If I could, I'd release it right now!
I'll write below the new content what needs doing, so you guys can get a picture of what needs to be done.

Content:

  • 1 (2) new part(s) of meaty.
  • Had to create a huge amount of new sprites.
    • Sichil's new sprite - 5 new maids - Special maid Dali... "special" *Wink* - New type of soldier.
  • Populated and fixed Sichil's mansion to be playable.
As you can see the things I've done has been aimed at finishing up the last few things, readying for a release.
What I need to do is below.

Stuff that needs doing before next release:
  • Need to talk to Naki about some content (Think he'll be on later tonight)
  • Need to test the new income system.
  • If time allows me, need to add 1 - 2 sex scenes. (Most likely won't add yet.)
  • Need to finish editing the new maps. (Adding treasure, and ambiance).
I hope you guys are looking forward to the new stuff. It has been awesome making, and I hope you guys will enjoy playing it!

As always, thanks for your support! Visiting this blog allows me to see how many of you follow the game, and really helps motivate me!
Stay put, I'll release the next update as fast as I can :D Possibly tomorrow night!

Crouler

No comments:

Post a Comment