Tuesday 25 February 2014

Time to lay the cards o the table

So, you guys may have noticed a distinct lack of updates. I began working on the game, as my previous posts showed, but something came up.

Two deaths my nearest social circle have happened, and I have been mourning their loss.

I tried going back to work, but I am unfortunately a person who does not work very well under these
sort of circumstances, and I have had to stop every time with little to nothing done on the game.

I have however decided to do things like this:

I will be working on the areas I can before the castle, and I will be releasing a game before the actual castle for you guys to enjoy. As for the content I will be able to give you guys, I am not sure.

It all depends on what I can make myself do. I will however not leave this game.
I love working on it, and I love the reactions of the people playing it, so for you guys, and for myself, I will be working on this game as always!

Thank you! You have stuck around, and I truly appreciate it! You rock!

Crouler

8 comments:

  1. hey man. do you first. we can always wait real life can be some shit but you gotta do you first. anyone whos a human can understand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed - as far as this has gone it's been a nice ride, but YOU come first...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't rush yourself. There's alot of games out there they you have had to wait 6 months to a year for an update at one time or another. You missing a month or so is no biggie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crouler finish mourning their death before making other people happy first get yourself happy to the point where you can feel like nothing can bring down your happiness. Also we all can wait a little longer for the update to come out so rest

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry for your losses, Crouler... Take your time, I lost some people close to me too, so I understand. Take as much time as you need to. We are loyal fans, and we'll wait til your ready. don't rush yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of the above is true. Keep in mind that you are the most important person in your own life, not your fans and anyone not agreeing with this is probably not worth the bother. I'm sure you have more support than you realize. Even from people who have seemingly disapeared. Take care of yourself, it's what matters most.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you can overcome all the sad things asap!! I just wanted to say that I recently started playing your game, and it rocks!! It is high quality material, something the ero-games nowadays lack a lot! You're awesome, thanks for everything

    ReplyDelete
  8. meh great game so if your the type like my dad who has to work themselves to death to deal with it then code that castle, otherwise, do what ya need to do. sry if i seemed insensitive but i've been there so ..... yeah hope things go better for ya soon.

    ReplyDelete