Saturday 1 February 2014

Live Stream Results

Major apologies about the live stream,seems my internet connection was rather shitty and the hour long stream was broken into 4 parts,and down to 12 minutes.I'm quite frankly pissed with my provider about this so I'll be scouting out for better internet for future streams.I did however save the full video to my laptop and will upload it to my channel so you can view it at your convenience.

Just to cover what got done;
After a talk with Crouler,the ground floor now has 38 rooms,all of which are done bar 2 needing a touch up.
This,I think might have been the toughest part of the castle,the rest of it's pretty straight forward.Hopefully I'll find a good provider before the next stream.
Once again,I'm very sorry about the lack of live streaming.

=========================================
EDIT:
I've uploaded the full video to my channel.It's called 'Castle 02' and is 1:17:19 long.A little extra was added to it for some reason but it shouldn't affect things at any rate.The quality is not as good as I'd like it to be but once again,when I find a better internet provider things will get better.


~M~

6 comments:

  1. I didn't have time to watch the stream (DAMN YOU WORK) but I'm sure it wasn't that bad :D

    It's good that you guys do this kind of things and recording it is a good idea (cuz you know there are people like me)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I second every single word of this fine dude right here

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the support,but honestly,my internet connection was acting up like a problem child on crack.One day(a long time ago) my modem couldn't get a connection because it was too fucking windy,or a cloud was in the sky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've looked some time to the vid and I like your maping skills (you even bring me some ideas vor my problems with my maps dont know if they work on VxA but I will try it. Hope you keep the good work and find a better provider
    cu
    D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks,I'm glad you like it and happy to help.I always found VX and VX ACE to be rather limiting with maps,and the main reason I us XP is because I've yet to see a tileset size limit and I can just edit in extra stuff.And good luck with your project,I hope it works out.

      Delete
  4. As for VX I Totally Agree with you but with the Possibility of multiple Tilesets in Ace I like Ace very well, When I startet with XP (where my first wery lousy game was made) I had the problem that I hat to much possibilitys wis the complete Tileset that you use^^

    And Yea it was a bit different in VxA but the Problems I had where solved
    thynks again
    D

    ReplyDelete