Friday 7 February 2014

Poll Results!

No, feel free to use ads
  149 (59%)
 
Please don't!
  11 (4%)
 
I will stop coming here if ads are enabled!
  4 (1%)
 
Lol, bitch, I've got an ad-blocker TROLOLOLO!
  88 (34%)
 


As you can see, most people either have an ad-blocker or don't mind.

While it would be easy to simply insert ads now, I would like to give the 
"Please don't!" and "I will stop coming if ads are enabled"'
people a chance to tell me why. I am concerned about these people, even if it is only a few, I would like to make sure that we don't step on anyone's toes, so please, if you are one of the people who do not like me adding ads, please let me know your reasons! I listen to all of you!

The decision to add ads is not yet made, so we can still cancel it. Your opinions are being heard, so please let us hear them!


Crouler

6 comments:

  1. do it! feel free to use ads.
    U spent so much time working on you projects. why should you not get some peanuts for it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you really can make some money with those ads then I don´t mind...
    What´s good for the game is fine with me. But if it is something like 10$ / month that I presume then I think its more bad than good thing, espesially if you are thinking about donations and possible groupfunding (people won´t think u need money so much...) .
    Also advertisments that open in new tabs or windows are annoying, but thats just me... And blog looks nice as it is...
    Still love the game!
    And sorry about engrish....

    ReplyDelete
  3. To be honest I could fall into those categorys depending on the ads themselves there are some that are just so ************ annoying that well i dont think you need an idea of the reaction. Otherwise I think there fine

    ReplyDelete