Monday 17 February 2014

Mugginns 2.0, Coming Soon

Six Million Dollar Mugginns

Okay,so maybe not six million dollars,but still an improvement.Can't argue with that.I spent all day today building my new desktop computer. Preliminary results are good,it turns on.I'm probably gonna be spending all day tomorrow finding a virus free torrent of windows 7 and moving all my files and such over to it.No streaming though,because of the fucking weather.

I'd like to say the first floor is done but I have a few questions and ideas I'd like to bounce off Crouler. As you know,he's indisposed at the moment,dealing with life and that.So I'm putting that on hold until he gets back up to speed.For now I'm getting design ideas for the basement,the dungeon and the top secret Umbrella Corporation Facility under the castle.Okay,that last one was a lie.I really wanted to put that into the game but Crouler shot it down.
I guess that's all for now. Cheerio(as in good bye,not the breakfast cereal)

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment