Tuesday 4 February 2014

(03 - 04) - 02 - 2014 Update log

So, for some reason, bugs introduced long ago are turning up now.
I must admit, I never meant to fix bugs in these releases, but since we find them, we need to
fix them. So, here's to another bug crushing day (2 days :P).

Sorry for not posting yesterday! I did fix a lot of bugs, but I ended up heading to bed before actually writing what I'd done on here! This also means I can't remember all the bugs I fixed. But I do remember some, so here's the log!

Fixes:

  • Fixed some clipping issues in the houses of Fuar
  • Fixed Various issues in the Cimex Caves
  • Fixed bug in Mordens plane, where you could not actually chose to leave, as you were stuck if you did not fight Mordens.
  • Fixed the princess' guards remaining after she left at the capital
  • Various other fixes.
Finding the reasons behind bugs is hard, and so some bugs, if they are well hidden, take more time than creating actual content for the game.

I hate the fact that I have not added anything to the game for several days, but in the end, bugs are just as important to fix, as introducing new content is. Hopefully this will be the last fix needed for now so I can begin focusing on new content.

That being said, I'm on my last day of my vacation, thus, I will have much less time for the actual game, so please bear with me. I will still have work time both on free days and in the weekends, and of course when I get home on normal days.

In any case, that's it for now! Thanks for reading this post, as it is as long as always, which is TLDR long lol.

Crouler 

5 comments:

  1. Yo Crouler gj on the fixes but I'll ruin your day (Sry about this) with another bug .

    "Lisa is bugged , if you choose "impregnate her" , she pushes you back and game is stuck with no dialogue, no menu and no movement possible.
    Anonymous28 January 2014 06:23
    Hey, just in case you missed it, this bug is still a problem."

    I didn't get that far in the game yet but I'll try to see if she's still bugged as well .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries, I know it's still there. Much like Deily, that bitch has been bugged forever, and I'll probably be ripping my hair out forever since she doesn't want to get fixed xD

      Also, all the threads in the bug section now are things I need to fix. I cleared it out of already fixed stuff, so what's left in there, is what I still need to fix :)

      Delete
    2. Ty for the reply kind sir .
      I realized this after I saw the bug section XD

      Delete
  2. Where can I find the latest version, I'm still on the one that ends at the castle, or is that the latest one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes that's it for now .

      Crouler/Mugginns and Naki are working on solving the bugs first then they'll release the next patch with the castle and all bunch of quests :D

      Delete