Wednesday 5 February 2014

It's going to be a slow week

So, Naki is still recovering from the surgery, and both Mugginns and I will not be able to do a whole lot for the upcoming week. So just a heads up, there won't be a lot going on for the next week or so.

I will still try to do some stuff here and there, as I'd like to make as much a day as possible, so I don't end up with a week to do 3 month's worth of work lol.

In any case, we're going to slow down for a bit, and once things settles, we'll try to pick up pace once again!

I hope you guys understand!

Crouler

5 comments:

  1. So is the verson in Downloads the latest, or is there another more current download verson?

    ReplyDelete
  2. "SLENDER BARREL5 February 2014 11:02
    Yes that's it for now .

    Crouler/Mugginns and Naki are working on solving the bugs first then they'll release the next patch with the castle and all bunch of quests :D"

    On the topic --> Don't worry about it Crouler .
    You guys need to take it easy even if it'll take longer ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, this will be going slow for a while. Once I am back though, I predict a new wave of maps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry about it Naki. No one is mad at you, Muggins, or Crouler for this slow down in progress, and anyone that is mad at any of you are wads and should just be glad that you will still be working on this in the future.

      Delete
  4. I would just like to say,(while my laptop still has 20 mins left on the battery),that I was away from home tuesday and wednesday,and today the power is out in my area(for 24 hours).I'm still gonna be mapping tomorrow and onward. Crouler is just scaremongering again.

    ReplyDelete