Saturday 8 February 2014

Status Update: Revenge of the stitches.

The stitches in my arm are out. I should be starting physical therapy in two weeks. So, so far I am doing well. I am occupying my time with youtube, and vidya games. Expect to see a lot of designs based on a few games I have played while out of service.

Inspiration from:

Tales of Xillia
Final Fantasy: Lightning Returns
Resonance of Fate
Ephemeral Fantasia
Bravely Default: Flying Fairy
Metal Gear(All the games)

And last but not least

Sleeping Dogs

Also I have been considering making the Castle Gardens Three or four different ways. If crouler wants to put a vote up for it.

YOur garden can be in the shape of, Boobs, Penis, Vanilla(just a fancy garden), or Japanese themed.  While I have been out, I have been thinking on several things to do. I am antsy to get back when I am able to do more than press a thumbstick.

-Naki

5 comments:

  1. Naki i have a idea that all the garden designs can go into the game have a gardener npc at the castle ask you how the garden is designed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you're feeling better after the surgery .
    I hope the therapy will go as smooth .

    Now about the garden it's a very good idea (I would like the Japanese one) and I think that "doom" has a good point. It would be nice to change the garden from time to time but that (The Gardener) can be added in a later patch . ^.^

    I wish you all the best :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to have you back Naki..
    if i am given the choice to choose, then i will vote for Japanese Style..
    Tough it will be great if we can change the garden time to time just like "doom" said..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Japanese would surely be a nice garden style

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agree with doom that seems the best choice tho it means more work for you guys. If had to chose id say Japanese especially if has anime style cherryblossems y cant the real one be that awesome (

    ReplyDelete