Monday 3 March 2014

Mugginns Construction Co.

It's done,it's done,it's finally done.The Player Castle is done.Boasting 82 fully furnished rooms,with a possible expansion of 400 guest rooms,Castle de Player is the height of luxury and gluttonous indulgence.With a staff of up to 80 persons,all your Lavish needs will be met.For the simple once off payment of your first born child,this Citadel of Splendor and Opulence can be yours.The Player Castle is a hot property and has brought much interest,so bid now before it's too late.This is a once in your life time opportunity.

Yeah,so it's done.I'm just sitting on it at the moment until Crouler wants it.I got nothing else to work on at the moment so I might take a little break.In the meantime,take amongst yourselves.

~M~

2 comments:

  1. AWESOMES!!! Thanks and GJ Mugginns!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're all doing well (Sry about the loss Crouler) and I thank you guys for the hard work . :D

    ReplyDelete