Wednesday 5 March 2014

Update log 05-03-2014

And we're back to work!

I only did a small amount of work today, but the fact that I started again will probably interest
some of you guys, so that is why I am writing now!

Content

  • Added new start of a questline in Fuar (1 part so far)
While it is only a small bit, I will be expanding upon this questline and I hope to
give it more work time tomorrow than I could today!


Thank you all for the kind words I received after my last post, I am glad that my absence has not 
affected people's love for this game!

As always, thanks for the support you are showing the game, it truly means a lot!

Crouler

5 comments:

  1. Welcome Back Crouler ! I hope you're doing better and thank you for the update :D

    PS:Seems that hongfire is down .... At least for me :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is great to see you back Crouler. Thank you very much for the update.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WB Crouler!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments guys :) I am back! :D

    And hongfire is down -.-

    ReplyDelete
  5. He he he ! He's back >:3 (Hongfire)

    ReplyDelete