Friday 21 March 2014

Update log 21-03-14

Right, so yesterday I added a shit-ton of new "things" to the game, sprites, made new pictures etc. Today I spend the day adding these things and furthering questlines. I spend the same time today as I did yesterday, and today was pure "add to the game" stuff, so it amounted to quite a bit of new stuff :)


Content:

  • Added 2 "codex" entries (If you can call them that) at the temple in Ceeves Ocean (the capital). Pellie, the priest in charge of teaching you about the world can now explain how priests are brought up, and how the divines offspring is brought up.
  • Added the pictures I made yesterday to different locations in the world where the player can see them.
  • Added a priest in the temple explaining "erotic art".
  • Added 4 new parts to the "Illegal art" questline.
Right, so I'm nearing the part where I'm thinking of leaving this questline unfinished to work on another one, and then I'll leave that one "unfinished" to start working on the castle. This is not to cut corners, but to be able to add more content to the castle and the noble district before release.
This way I can decide whether to complete them before releasing the actual game, if it turns out that the castle and noble district are quick to add.

In any case, that's it for today! Might do a bit more tonight, but for now I'm done!

Thank you for the continued support! I love writing these status reports and showing you guys a glimpse of what you will get once the game is out! Stay tuned for more updates, and I'll catch you all later!

Crouler

3 comments:

  1. Good to see everything's going well with the game.

    Any luck finding this "Cindie" you were looking for? If not, try posting her sprite and/or pictures - it'll make it easier to recognize her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately not, and I unfortunately have no sprite of her, which could mean I called her something else as a sprite, and the pictures have yet to be added, so there's no way of knowing who she is that way xD

      Delete
  2. I hadn't checked the blog in a while and was so pleasantly surprised to find an update from yesterday, no less!
    Thank you for your efforts, I'm so looking forward to the release.

    ReplyDelete