Saturday 29 March 2014

29-03-14 Update log

Another day has passed and I have managed to throw in an hour or so of work today, creating two small pieces of content for you guys!

Content:

  • Sex scene (oral sex) for shrine questline.
  • Another part of the shrine questline.
This is pretty much what I've managed to do today. Exams will do that to you. ;P

In any case, I shall stop for now. Might do a bit later on tonight, but I won't promise anything.
Till next time, take care! You guys are great, can't wait to give you something back!

Crouler

3 comments:

  1. Thats ok (the game is free after all so work on it when you can) just keep up the good work. I've enjoyed the game so far (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he should market it after he's completed it. Only a few of us have played it for free... it'd be a huge hit and he and his team would make loads!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, though there has never been any ideas of making a profit, except for thinking of adding ads on the site. And truth be told, I never did it for any money, as it has always been something I just spent a few hours on whenever I had the time and not something grandiose with tons of behind the scenes preparations and such :P

      However, as players greatly increase our motivation we have thought of asking some of the bigger fish out there if they liked it, and if they did if they'd give us a thumbs up on their own respective sites, but for now we just wanna give you guys the castle.

      Delete