Wednesday 4 September 2013

Shout out to Akira - and others interested in helping with mapping.

To Akira - If you still want to help out with mapping, write a comment below! We need some more help since things a speeding up and I need a ton of new maps!

To others - If you feel like helping with the mapping of the game, feel free to drop a message!

Requirements - Experience with RPG-Maker XP mapping

That's pretty much it for now. We're at a stand still since we can't keep up with the demands of the storyline, so write a message if you can and will help!

11 comments:

  1. I know my way around RPG Maker XP,I could try doing some mapping for you if you'd like

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you think you're up for it I'd be happy to have you help out! Do you have skype?

      Delete
    2. Just installed it,username is Mugginns.A.Gogo ,if that fails then its Mugginns A'Gogo

      Delete
  2. Wow. A personal shout out. What do you require of me Crouler?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Noticed you saying you wouldn't mind helping, and we really need some help :P Do you have skype?

      Delete
    2. Can you download it, or would you prefer another communication way?

      Delete
  3. :( cant help whit that have no expiriance in map making *gows sit in teh corner whit self pitty xD*

    btw anytign else i cen help me whti need me to test shomfing looks at couler whit puppy eyes* if not sorry haev no expiriance whit map making so i cant help whit that

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries, but unfortunately, we have nothing to test atm. Once testing is needed I'll make sure to let you know.

      Delete
  4. This is me, feeling free to drop a message. Skype : Malarog (avatar is and old man in a top-hat)

    ReplyDelete