Monday 23 September 2013

AloneXP_Ver._7.0.6.5_(Beta), quick fix

This is hopefully the last fix. I know I said this would have some content, but unfortunately, nothing has been added. It's a fix for the tester being in your party when creating a new character. If you do not want to start a new game until the next version, there is no need to download this.

All this version does is to remove the tester.

As always, you guys are amazing! I'll be taking a small break, maybe a week or so from now, and then I'll get right back to creating more content!

Download

Hotfile
Depositfiles

Crouler

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'd like to try your game and I was wondering, are the bug fixes in the "downloads" file already or sould I get the fixes as well as the file in the downloads post?

    ReplyDelete