Monday 16 September 2013

AloneXP Ver. 7.0.6 Is out!

Many thanks to all who contributed to bug finding!

I won't mention names, since I do not wish to end up in a situation where someone has been forgotten, but know that the detailed descriptions and awesome dedication has helped me more than you could ever imagine!

So without further ado! I present you with the newest release!

This adds:

  • Farm quest stuff
  • Michelle quest stuff
It fixes a ton of old bugs and bugs I didn't even know was there.
I hope you'll enjoy playing this game!

Should you find any bugs, report them in the bug part of the blog! I check daily!

I will now take a small break from the game, as I do after all my new content releases. I hope you'll have fun playing the game with the new stuff!

Download:



Crouler

7 comments:

  1. It has been a while since I last played and there are so many women...
    who is michelle?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is the blue-haired soldier in the Capital's castle. When you enter the castle itself, she just to your left in the library. It's one of the first NPCs you'll come across

      Delete
  2. wow taht went fast O.O il check it out somwhaer this week WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. how can i find a clue about girl in detective quest at dock i can't find it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, there's a few scenes at the docks, so I don't know which you mean. However, detective quests are somewhat bugged, so I'm not sure you'll be able to complete it... Sorry.

      Delete
    2. quest about girl that live in slum hotel
      the quest start when nameless find the letter that drop from girl at the dock

      Delete