Monday 2 September 2013

I meant to do stuff today, then, wild accident has appeared...

So, I kinda figured I'd use most of the afternoon doing stuff on the game... Problem is, I got into an accident... Fuck. It's so frustrating and it scares the crap out of me.

I won't say anything about the actual accident, but I just wanted to say, I probably won't work much for a few days while I try to clear out things with my insurance company and the police...
I fear I'll have to pay more than I'll be getting for the next few months... There goes my books for university...

Anyway, I'm really sorry guys! I really want to work, but I can't focus right now. I tried sitting down to actually relax, but my thoughts kept going haywire, so I had to abandon mission...

Crouler

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well just try to relaxs and make the best of it we have the time of the world u know and try to play a game u like thats goed to relaeve piled up stres

    ReplyDelete
  3. ow and i hope u arent hurt to bad mentely or fisacly

    ReplyDelete