Friday 13 September 2013

12-09-13 - Part 2!

So I said I'd be working more, and I know, technically, it is 13-09-13 now, but I don't care since I'm such a rebel.

So, I finished the f*cking dungeon! WOHOOO!

That being said, I lied a bit when I said that... The quest is done, and a few events have been added, but if that is all I guess it'll be a bit boring, so tomorrow will be adding minor events and loot to the cave, and then to continue the farm questline. I think I'll be able to reach the end of the farm questline tomorrow if I work fast, and maybe I'll release the current game then, however I'm not sure THAT will happen tomorrow. This new release has a lot of new stuff that can, and probably will go wrong, so we'll be doing a lot of testing before we release this.

In any case!!!

Content:

  • Several encounters in the cave
  • 3 parts to the current questline
  • Added boss fight (You'll need yur A-Game here....)
  • New armor in game created
  • Added another Mimic, good luck!
Bug Fixes
  • Sichil leaving the butcher has now been fixed!
    • You can now sell your meat to a store clerk that appears when Sichil leaves here place behind the desk.
  • Barracks "walk through walls and on the roof" tile error has been fixed.
That's it for today! I hope you guys are sticking with me! I'm doing everything I can to make the game better, and I really feel like the new quests I'm adding will add to the game! Even if it is less content that normal, there are a lot of detail and many choices to make, so I hope you guys will enjoy it once it gets out!

As always, thanks for sticking with me, it really means a lot!

Crouler

1 comment:

  1. wait...... let me...... catch my .....brhaet form ur last sentence..... HUFFF....HUFFFF>....HUFFFF.

    ok.

    YAHOOO TESTING!!!!!!

    okay btw what to u maen whit teh mimic and A-game just to make it qlaer its so dam eyrly in teh moringing

    ReplyDelete