Friday 13 September 2013

Alone 7.0.6 Beta test out!

It is a test, so if you don't want to be running through walls, crashing your game, having an eternal black screen in game, wait till it is officially released!

For those of you who wish to test however, please download this version and give me them bugs to squash!

What to look for:

  • Black screens.
  • Faulty triggers
    • If possible, try several options when allowed to chose. Some may not work which is what I want to fix.
  • Maps!
    • In the new cave I am sure there are a lot of walk through walls, stones, bricks and anything else really. If you are able to walk through something that seems odd, post it with a description of where!
  • Maps 2!
    • If any transfer points are inconsistent, please tell me! It was a huge set of maps, so I fear I may have f*cked up some of the routes! 
Please post any test bugs in this post! Not in the bug section.

I worked hard on this release, and I hope you guys will enjoy it!

Crouler





3 comments:

  1. Is the game bug-free or have you simply not gotten that far yet? xD

    ReplyDelete