Monday 9 September 2013

09-09-13 Update report

I made some work today. I finished setting up the necessary parts of the tileset I'm using for the new map, and did a few quest related things.

That being said, I've started at university again after my vacation, so I'm afraid I won't have everyday anymore. This means slower updates, but rest assured, it does NOT mean no updates :P

Content

  • New maps in place.
  • New part to questline
I'm afraid that's all for today folks! 
As always, I am thrilled with the support I've been given, and I'll do my very best to not disappoint you guys!

Crouler

3 comments:

  1. hmm whaer is the university located well blow it to pieces so u cen work more xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, seeing as my future depends on the university, I'd prefer you don't :P

      Delete
  2. :) xD okay then il call off the bomb sqwaed*starts calling a lota peopol*

    ReplyDelete