Tuesday 6 August 2013

Hello again, dear followers of Alone!

I just wanted to let you all know that the breather has been great, really stimulating my enthusiasm for the game. I will be starting on the next update tomorrow again, (It's 2AM now, so I'll wait till tomorrow, lol) and hopefully work on some good content for you guys!

I have 2 exams within the next month, so I might not do as much as normal, since I'll be studying for that, but I'll do my best to not do nothing at all.

I want to thank you all for your support. Even if it is sometimes silent, seeing how many people look at the blog daily, even though nothing has been posted for a long time, really warms my heart! I'll do my best not to disappoint you guys, and to waste the time you take to see if this game has some news!

Now, Some info.

As per the vote, I will be finishing up the unfinished quest lines in the game before going on with the main quest. I noticed that the main quest votes started going up late on in the voting period, and please, know that I will be making the main quest as soon as I'm done with all of the unfinished quests! I have no plans on abandoning the main plot.

Anyway, to sum it all up, I'll be starting to work tomorrow. I'll be updating the blog, letting you know my progress!

As always, you guys rock! Thanks for the support, and for following my game!

Crouler

5 comments:

  1. not sure if u saw my post before so im reposting it sorry ip im a bhother to anyone.



    okay i'l ad my coins here 2 first i want to say i enjoyed the game very much good story and god mix of adventuring in it and also good mix of hentai in it and i relay enjoyed it.

    i did find a bug tho whits i wold like to say here

    in teh qest in everlight vilages in whitchj u must inpragnate the 5 daugthers

    the bug.

    okay so i go to teh mayer i get the qest then i buy teh 5 condums i then went to teh dhauteers i furst did the slut mia all went well on to teh next that was lisa so i fucked her than talked dialog whit her than i hapen to see a book in her room and raed it the intire book and talk to her mother and i completed a qest by that and then it skipt teh rest of qest 1 and went to qest 3 so i tink so i tink that the book trigert that cuss when i loded and furst dids teh rest and made sure i turend in teh qest furst mothaer gave her woried dialoge and i raed teh book and all was well so u might wane look into that or make it like the say hey i dont want to raed my book and then when u get teh acteol qest aftehr completing qest 1 tah tshe sleepng or to the bat or shomfing etc.

    sory if this was alrady a know bug.

    aside from the bug i mentiond thaer are some miner grammer faults here and thaer but i cold miself make out perfectly what thaer shold stand so i dont tink tahts raely an isu.

    and last i have to ting u cold consider for inproving ofcorse u ont need to lisen but im just sugesting here aldo id raely recomand ading teh furst.

    1.add a horse or maeke a run buttom cuss at some point it got raely anoing all the walking while the hero walked like a old grany.

    2.maby add teh option to raepaet sex sance for instance whit the mayaurs daughters and herself given teh polayer did teh qest and desided to kock am all up.

    tahts what i had to say hope itel help u making the game beter and il be looking forward to jour next raelais and im sertenly gane foow tahe game and report any bugs and sugetions id get while playing thu.

    adidinol info for bug. i have what i tink is the latsed version vesion:AloneXP Ver. 7.0.5e.
    ended whil lvl 15 and rougly plaed araund 14 h before i was done whit side qests and main story etc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just fixed (I hope) the mayor's daughter quest.

      I'm thinking of adding a running system, even though it is not high on the priority list. Thing is, no matter what, people will start thinking things are slow. So, even if they have a running option, at some point, that will become too slow as well.

      Sex repeat is a tricky question. Basically, in the end, most people in the game should be sex-able. Some will be repeatable, others wont. It all depends how the story around the particular scene goes.

      Thank you for the post! A lot of useful information, so thank you for using the time you did on this game, and this post!

      Delete
  2. no problem hummm that mains il have to see whane thaers the update whit a new temp save if u fixed it whahha pff good ting itrs ezy to see if it works:) and no it was my plauser playing the game:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ow btw anhother ting not sure if i just dont get teh system whit teh farm but i had it max and all but i tink i never got a singel coin in the baord or do u get it addid to u otomatecly if not tahn taka a look at tah t2 for i playered thsos 14 h and fairly sure i never got a coin or i just dident notic it xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. ow and when u get to teh capitol rosa whaterver forgot teh name u have the churrsthc and that place whaer u cne let of staem only the last option works thaer of calling jour secetery.

    dammit system im in no dam way a robot xD

    ReplyDelete