Sunday 11 August 2013

11-08-13 - A new day. That should = work

I've been working for an hour or so today. Had a visit, and didn't get to make my pervo game while they were here. I know, I'm a failure.

Anyway, I added some new dialogue and a bit more quest to Michelle. A lot of Dialogue actually.

Anyway, that's pretty much it. Tomorrow no one is coming, so I hope to do a few hours of work to make up for these last couple of days.

Anyway, it's Content time!

Content

  • Michelle - 1 part in the storyline
  • Michelle, tons of dialogue
Unfortunately, that's it.

I don't have anything else to really say, so take care! Thanks for your support, you know I love you!

Crouler

2 comments:

  1. tttt bad the right way to do it is make it look like u arebnt making anyting indecent and for tommorow tehn baerd teh door and time to work xD

    test dammit system im not a bloody robot!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. humm stlil test well it was whort a shot xD

    ReplyDelete