Thursday 22 August 2013

22-08-13

A new day of work. Holy fuck the quest is confusing to make... I hate making choices lol.

Content

  • 5 Routes in Michelle's questline (1 quest part)
It's going somewhat slow since I have placed so many choices that affects the story in this storyline, so it's hard working with this. 

I'm sorry I've been neglecting to update the blog for the last few days, but truth is, I've had nothing to write about. Sorry.

I'm writing my exam, and as I though I have some time in between exam writing to do some game writing, so I hope you guys show a bit of patience as I can't dedicate several hours a day to the game. I am however dedicating all I can!

Crouler

11 comments:

  1. Just finished the demo. Nice work! Huge for just a "demo". Will keep checking in for updates. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it! I should probably stop calling it a demo since updates are public from this point on. But the game still is far from finished. We are still less than 10%, sp please do stick around !

      Delete
  2. btw iv been wondering ever since playing in teh mountens to teh shout u have phats wil the be walkebol one day? or are teh just for show?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ow a have an idie for later when all wold be finished insted of killing all tings like bandits etc give u the option to captsur them
    insted of kiling am for some *fun* and than that u bring/teleport them to jail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. or if u have one in the castle u will get ur own dungeon ^.^

      Delete
  4. sine ur geting a old castel i anmagen that u are gane put a upgrade system on teh castel 2 like pay 10k gold here u have upgraded teh bareks or wals or towers etc

    ReplyDelete
  5. About capturing enemies. Only certain enemies will be caught, and not all will have sex scenes. Why? Because there is no sex pictures for a lot of them ^^ The castle will be upgrade able and will have a dungeon among other things. A lot of other things.

    ReplyDelete
  6. snif snf okay cant wait till u have it to test for me food check drinks check okay all nighter xD

    stop giving mhim idies buit as tester and gamer thats my job besides im talking abaut patches like MRORGPS do for when teh game is alrady done u knwo what i main like in WOW the starded lvl 40 and only ....... asarot and then out land etc etc u get whayt i main i am talking abaut exspensions ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  7. humm... cen i link this page whit my google plus acaund tingy shomhow?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure. Maybe if you subscribe? Not sure.

      Delete