Thursday 29 August 2013

29-08-13 - The farms future!

So, I'll describe the new options you'll have with your farm!


  • Set how good accommodations are for your human cattle.
  • Advertisement budget.
  • Bonus system.
  • How much people are allowed to "play" with your cattle.
  • Play with cattle yourself.
These choices will affect happiness and income of your farm. Happiness will often cost more money, but in the long run it may raise the income since happy workers and cattle are more efficient.

I have not actually completely finished this, but I have laid out the basics so I can start working on these things. 

Things I need to do:
  • Quests - Expanding upon the farm
  • The above mentioned options needs to be fully made.
  • Sex scenes for various people.
I hope you guys like these things, and are looking forward to having them in game! I'll keep working to make the update for you guys!

Anyway, here's today's work!

Content
  • Added 2 quest parts to the farm.
  • Added a meeting where you activate some of the first mentioned options.
Bug fixes:
  • Fixed Lej Vakh disappearing even though you don't have the castle.
    • (To those of you who have a game where she has disappeared, do not worry. It was a faulty trigger, so she just acted like she would if you already had the castle, going to your castle. Once the castle is implemented she'll be there.)
I can already tell you guys, I'm psyched about this next update! I can't wait to release it for you all!
Take care everyone and remember to drop by every now and then for news about the game!

Crouler

1 comment:

  1. interesting im lookign forward to this *play* that u mentiond and also teh other data u alrady made

    ReplyDelete