Friday 9 August 2013

08-08-13 (Sorry about no update yesterday, forgot to post it)

This is a bit late. This is what I did yesterday :P Forgot to post it last night, so I'm posting it now.

Content

  • Added 2 new parts to Michelle's quest.
I'm currently working on a meeting, so it takes a while, due to the options the player can make etc.

This is a somewhat short update, since I don't remember everything I made yesterday xD 

I'm not entirely sure I'll be making anything today. I'm reading a lot of crap for my exam, but if I do manage to get some work done, I'll make a post tonight telling you guys what I've managed to do!

Crouler

3 comments:

  1. thee exsams man boring was just done whit schol and enjoing vacation xD its fine and make sure u do am right what are teh btw mhat history etc?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry, I don't understand the last part?

      Delete
  2. whaer are jour exams abaut? is teh qestion

    ReplyDelete