Monday 26 August 2013

26 - 08 - 13 done with the choices... For now xD

So I finally finished the arc with all the fucking choices... Holy shit... That was a bucket of feces covered in snot from a fucking yeti bred troll...

And now it should be downhill for a while. I prepared for tomorrows work by adding and places the newly needed sprites (people) and this should just be a matter of writing the quests, not writing them 520 times due to choices lol.

Content

  • Added the final pieces of the huge ass mess I created before this lol.
  • Added 2 new sprites and found their picture sets. (Here be pr0n)
Bugs fixed - If I had to write all the bugs fixed I'd be dead before I came halfway. So I'll tell you guys in general terms.
  • Fixed a lot of direction bugs. This would cause something to change when talked to. (Like activating a crate (the assassin at the farm) and it turning into a chess piece) I fixed these by making them always stay the same, till called upon to become another spite.
  • Fixed several quest bugs, though somewhat minor.
  • Fixed sex goods vendor in Ceeves Ocean. Now she will not stop selling drugs.
  • When giving the mother and her child in the slums Iroa's old house, the soldiers are now gone before you enter.
  • Lija's Necklace is now removed properly from the inventory after the quest.
  • Some other minor stuff.
A lot of bug fixes in this release.

Still known bugs (Please!, write if you know of any others)
  • Summoning bugging out when you've used more mana than needed.
  • Detective quests has lots of inconveniencing, as well as lore breaking bugs.
We're still a long way from a release, but I will continue working! Thank you guys for following this game! I have many times thought; (Why do this? Is it really worth spending so much time on this game with nothing to show for it?) But whenever I see the amount of people following this, as well as the posts of people around the blog and forums, I feel like creating this game! I'm happy whenever I sit here creating, knowing that you guys are waiting for me to release the game to you. So thanks! You guys make it all worthwhile!

Crouler

4 comments:

  1. noticed the chees peice when i played and was wondering if it was a joke xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. and no im waiting for u to get me some work xD but take ur time still have lost of V.N.S to burn trhou 2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll need to finish up with the upcoming build before I have people test it.

      Delete
  3. okay il be waiting until than more V.N.S to play

    ReplyDelete