Monday 19 August 2013

19-08-2013

I've reached a point in the Michelle questline where there are a gazillion ways of doing it. In other words, too many choices to you guys xD This is a hard thing to do for me, since I need to make all the outcomes, which is a separate route for each choice. This also means that things are taking longer for less actual gameplay, so I hope you guys will bear with me while I work on finishing this part!

Content

  • 2 parts of Michelle's questline. Multiple outcomes.
A lot of text in this questline, and a lot of checking for faulty triggers etc, so, once again, I hope you guys understand that this is a slow process.

Anyway, once again, I look at the visitors on my blog, and I'm happy! So many come and check my game, and I'm honored that so many take the time to actually follow my games progress! 
Thank you so much! Every fan of the game makes me happier than you could possibly believe! Thank you, I will do anything I can to make the game worthy of you guys! 

Crouler

10 comments:

  1. whitch mains il have to testy am all more gamplay for me:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I forget, Already have alot of great characters in this game. But witch one is Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. The girl who you put in a good word for to get in to the military. Quest started at the Castle in the capital.

    ReplyDelete
  4. btw couler anyting il know its u who sends me the game so i know i cen open it whithout any wories?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The current version is not ready I'm afraid.

      Delete
  5. ok btw how will i know that u send it to me what email are u gane use? so i know its u who sends it to me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be sending it through croulerxp@gmail.com.

      Delete
  6. btw is the save i have usebol when im testing or do i have to start a new game?

    ReplyDelete