Tuesday 6 August 2013

06-08-2013 We are once again working.

So, I started out with the game today. Fixed (I think) a bug that has been plaguing me for ages, and made some new quest stuff.

And, now! The moment you've all been waiting for!!!

I'm working on Michelle's questline! In the army I think it's called.
So, anyway, here's what I've done.

Content:

  • 2 new parts of Michelle's questline.
    • Corrected some typos in the questlog and on some characters.
Fixes
  • Fixed the mayor's daughter I think.

That's it for today! It feels good to be back, and the break really helped me.
I hope you guys are looking forward to the next update! I'll work hard to make it worthwhile.

As always, you guys rock! Keep following the game, here, on the blog to see what progress I make!

Crouler

4 comments:

  1. Hey, just started following this game, Fantastic work so far. Just wondering, I really like the scenes with Phillia, are there other scenes I've missed in the game somehow with similar content, I.E pegging or Fu/M? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not now, but the game will have lots, most is just planned for after the player gets his castle, so there have not been a lot yet. But rest assured, you'll be able to have a lot more pegging action going on.

      Delete
  2. Welcome home mate, can´t wait for the next update. ;-)

    Keep on rocking this blog til it´s on fire.^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will do my best, though I'm not sure fire is such a good idea ^^

      Delete