Thursday 3 October 2013

Is Bigger Better? You Decide

Right you lemons,apparently there's no immediate need for the Villa so I've been taking a leisurely pace. While making the grounds  and the building itself I noticed that it might be a little on the grand side. Were I to compare the floor space with some of the mansions I made I think in would match up to,if not exceed,the smaller ones. This puts me in a spot of trouble,while its looks about right for a luxury villa it cant really be mansion sized. Now,do I leave it as is,or have at it with some scissors? What to do,what to do.
That's all for now,I'd have asked Crouler but sometimes he's harder to get a hold of than a greased up 7 year old on crack.
Stay tuned for the season finally of He Did What?!

Yours,
Mugginns A'Gogo,
Keeper of the Brass Monkey,
Banana Whisperer Extraordinaire,
Watcher of Chickens,
Slayer of The Terror,
Usurper of the Throne,
~M~

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's not built or implemented yet,also I try to keep where the new maps will be a surprise.Got to leave something for Crouler to post

      Delete
  2. Hi, I discovered the game not long ago, and I must say I love it, it is on of the best RPG maker game I played. Personnally I'd prefer the villa big, but only if it is justified.

    It would be a bad idea to make it big if the space is not used well, because it would represent time spent walking for no purpose. Beside, i find empty space to be one of the worst things in RPG maker games.

    In short, if the choice is between a big villa and a medium one with the same amount of (usefull or interesting) things in it, i'd prefer the medium one i think (but i'd like to have enought place to store my women in the house, where I can easily manage the lot, if you know what i mean.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Much appreciated,I'll be sure to pass on the good word to Crouler(the creator).
      I think I've got a good size for the building as is right now,I reduced the building size but to make up for this I added a good measure of terrace.
      I wouldn't worry about the capacity for slaves/women,etc, this isn't player owned(as far as i know) and there's already an idea on the board that should suit all storage needs(and lucky ol' me gets to work on it)

      Ya,I also noticed that a lot of stuff made with RPGM turns into 'the walking game',but I have my little ways to sort that out

      Delete