Friday 11 October 2013

10-10-13 Sex scenes! Sex scenes everywhere!

Hello everyone! I've added a few more sex scenes. I'll probably be adding a few more tomorrow, and then I'll start thinking about releasing this build.

Keep in mind that the build is purely smut content, so no new quest lines, no new houses etc. Simply sex here and there.

Currently I've added prostitutes, spot events, and a new sex scene at the farm. Once I release the update I'll come with a full list!

Until then, you guys are awesome! Even though I've been having a break after the last release, so many still visit the forums daily! I'm truly happy that you guys are still around, and that you still play my game, even though I can't work on it every day!

Stay tuned for more news on the game!

Crouler

3 comments:

  1. humm dam no bite agin well maby tommorow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo! Cattle banging time! Wait, that came out wrong...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're all friends here,so dont you worry your little head off

      Delete