Monday 14 October 2013

A short update from crouler

So, I've not managed to do much. The reason is, the artwork for this game needs to fit into a certain, and very limited "box". We all know that the divine is the only guy, and futa's are there and women, and to find pictures for this is harder than you'd think.

The main reason for this is that, on top of fitting those criteria, pictures for single sex stuff, like I'm doing now, needs to be "original", as in not using a known character from a manga or anime, like Nami from one piece or the like. (And it's not like I can afford to have original art made for the game :P) The reason for this is that I don't want to limit myself when I get to choose the design for new characters. And the big characters tend to have much more content. So, if I were to use Nami for a small character, I'd be ruling her out later on where she might fit better.

So this is why I only take original art where there is 1 - 10 pictures of the woman for one time sex events.

Now, mixing these with the above mentioned criteria is hard! But! Rest easy!

I have found a better way of organizing this!

This means that I'm well on my way to create some new sex scenes. Once I've made them I'm releasing the sex update!

Crouler

No comments:

Post a Comment