Friday 25 October 2013

Build Update 3.3

Right you lemons,it's about time for another update.The Snow Town is finished,all interiors and exteriors have been connected,this way Crouler makes no mistakes.On the other side,most of my quest maps are done,though I may need to touch one up a bit,not being entirely happy with it.
To Do list;

  • Finish the cave map(two parts left)
  • remodel one map
  • Try to make content for the quest that doesn't break the rules and make Crouler cry
The final part of the cave is going to be a boss battle of my own devising.I have ideas for this that I need to discuss with Crouler because he's the Lore Master and all that,though I haven't seen him all day.Until I do the cave is on hold.
I'm attending a wedding tomorrow(not my own,that would be silly) and plan to get thoroughly scuttered/hammered/smashed/intoxicated/drunk/of-my-face/etc so I'm going to absent for a couple of days.I had planned to hand over all the work done to him but as I said,I've not seen him.When I do I'll hand it over,sign off and he can get stuff done.
That's all folks.


Yours,
Mugginns A'Gogo,
Keeper of the Brass Monkey,
Banana Whisperer Extraordinaire,
Watcher of Chickens,
Slayer of The Terror,
Usurper of the Throne,
Lord Admiral,
Master of Ceremonies,
Inventor of Original Sin,
HomNomNom Veteran,
Code Map Monkey,
Got Your Nose,
Protector of the Sacred Gnome,
~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment